Special Internet Pricing
20% Discount Limited Time Offer
Call (866) 717-0808 or complete:
DecPac Portable Ramps
Wherever your entry problem, front porch, door threshold, curb or minivan, DecPac folding ramps are a light-weight solution. No assembly needed, ready to use right out of the box, simply unfold. Great for wheelchairs, walkers, strollers or anyone with limited mobility. No permanent assembly or installation, quick to setup or remove. Perfect for renters or travelers.
Decpac Lightweight Portable Ramps
DecPac ramps are lightweight and quiet, will silently ride in the back of your vehicle. All sizes of ramps have a builtin handle for carrying. The ends of the ramp have a ribbed grip-edge so they stay in place. Accordion-style fold makes the ramps easy to fold and compact so that they slide under a minivan seat or stand in a closet.
Constructed of fiberglass-laminate with a rigid foam core, DecPac ramps are weather resistant. The deck has non-slip surface and bright safety tape to mark the edge. Personal size ramps have 3 panels. Longer MP (multi purpose) ramps have 4 panels. MP ramps also are available with an Edge Barrier, a 2 3/4” tall side panel to eliminate rolling off the edge. DecPac Ramps have a maximum load capacity of 660 lbs.
Introducing Roll-A-Ramp®, the versatile new portable ramp system for wheelchair and scooter users who want an option to expensive chair lifts, permanent ramps, or conversion vans. Or for ANY use requiring a superior quality ramp.
Roll-A-Ramp® is Different!
Decpac Lightweight Portable Ramps
Unlike other ramps, Roll-A-Ramp® is NOT LIMITED to certain set lengths (6 ft; 8 ft; 10 ft). Roll-A-Ramp® is Unlimited! (That’s because of Roll-A-Ramp’s® Unique Link Construction)
Compare Roll-A-Ramp® to the “Other Guys”
- Most companies offer portable ramps up to about 10 feet. After that, you’re into a more modular system that is really not meant to be moved for portability.
- If you need a shorter portable ramp, you will need to purchase a second ramp.
Roll-A-Ramp® is true portability at ANY length! Say you have a Roll-A-Ramp® system 18 ft. in length, or any length, and you need a shorter portable ramp to go somewhere. You can easily have this by simply using the Positive Lock Pins to separate your Roll-A-Ramp® into shorter sections.
Roll-A-Ramp® is many ramps in one! Throw the short ramp into the trunk and use it at your destination. When you arrive back home again, simply insert the Positive Lock Pins and you’re back to the longer system.
Roll-A-Ramp® is true versatility! Roll-A-Ramp® can be as short as 3 ft. or assembled into a complex modular system complete with platform and handrails (ADA compliant).
Roll-A-Ramp® is the security of a 10 Year Unconditional Warranty! Don’t be fooled by stated warranties without doing further checking into the fine print. Roll-A-Ramp® encourages its customers to do some research – we are confident you will see the value in the Roll-A-Ramp® system and its culture. We truly care.
Roll-A-Ramp’s® Unmatched 10 Year Unconditional Warranty
- We are so confident in the quality of our ramp we guarantee it for a full 10 Years. (Medical use market). That’s 7 years longer than the next longest competitor.
- The material used for our ramp is the finest aircraft-quality aluminum available. The same thing airline jets are made of! It is called 6061-T6 which means it has the hardness of steel.
- If you have a component fail over the course of the 10 Year Warranty period – we will replace it at no cost to you. Period. We will even pay for shipping. All you need to do is call your dealer and we will ship it within 48 hours.
- We do not prorate the warranty and give you credit for warranty life remaining. It is full refund or replacement at any time during this period.
We don’t intend on hearing from you. It’s nothing personal, but over the last 5 years, Roll-A-Ramp® has only had three warranty claims. And none of them was for a broken ramp. One was because a forklift drove over it.
The Other Guys’ Warranties are typically 2 or 3 years. Generally a prorated warranty, meaning you get credit for the remaining life of the warranty. For example, with a 3 year warranty if your ramp is defective after 13 months, you may only get 50% credit for it – meaning you have to pay half the retail cost of replacement. After 25 months you may pay up to 75% of the retail replacement cost!