Access Mobility Equipment is proud to offer a wide variety of bath safety equipment for you and your loved ones safety. The bathroom can be one of the most dangerous places for those with impaired mobility, the chances of a slip and fall are great. Let us help reduce the worry for you and your loved ones with the quality bathroom safety equipment that we carry.
The following is just a small selection of what we have, please contact us for immediate assistance on the equipment you need for your ultimate safety.
The Hygenic Chair offers quality and convenience to all those that use it. The chair features adjustable seating heights, as well as a “U-shaped” opening at the front of the chair allowing for the user ease for personal hygiene care.
- Features a comfortable, blow-molded, high-density plastic seat and removable backrest.
- Rust resistant anodized aluminum frame.
- Slip-resistant rubber tips for added stability and safety.
- High-density plastic seat
- Anodized aluminum frame
- Seat height adjusts from 13” to 17” in 1” increments
- Seat size: 15-3/4” x 14-1/2”
- Easy to assemble with hardware and detailed instructions included
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
This chair is perfect for use where space is limited without comprimising the quality you DESERVE and expect from Access Mobility Equipment.
- Constructed of strong 1” anodized rust resistant aluminum tubing with a large molded polystyrene seat.
- Slip-resistant rubber tips.
- Compact and easy to store.
- 1” anodized rust resistant aluminum tubing
- Polystyrene seat
- Adjustable height: 15” to 20”
- Seat diameter measures: 12-1/2”.
- All necessary hardware for assembly included
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Quantity: 2/Case
Handi-Grip portable grab bars for assistance anywhere in your home or while traveling. The strong suction adheres to most smooth surfaces. Because the Hand-Grip portable grab bars are not screwed into the surface, they are perfect for renters, traveling or visiting. You can easily attach a Handi-Grip portable grab bar to marble, glass or tile, surfaces that may be damaged by drilling holes.
Handi-grip portable grab bar consists of two suction cups with release levers and a grab bar. The suction housing and bar are high tensile plastic components, suction pads are natural rubber and all metal parts are stainless steel.
Due to the vacuum suction generated by the discs, the grab bar can only be attached to smooth and non-porous surfaces, which are pore- and steam-tight, dry and free of oils and grease. On rough or porous surfaces, the vacuum hold diminishes or does not exist at all. All tiles are not necessarily smooth and steam-tight, test your surface first. Using the grab bar under water or in extreme temperatures (such as a sauna) reduces the suction power. The minimum area for each suction cup for adhesion is 5”x’5”. The use of Handi-Grip portable grab bar is not recommended on dry wall.
EZ Grip Adjustable Tub Bar
Ideal for those with limited mobility or limited range of motion. Multiple grip areas on handle offers added safety and stability.
- Constructed of sturdy, powder-coated steel.
- Clamp width easily adjusts from 3” – 7” to fit most tubs.
- Two-piece clamp design installs and repositions quickly.
- Large handle wheel secures bar in place.
- Non-slip rubber pads protect tub’s finish.
- Completely portable.
- Tool-free assembly
- Constructed of sturdy, powder-coated steel
- Adjusts from 3” – 7” to fit most tubs
- Height: 14-3/4″
- Weight capacity 250 lbs
- Tool-free assembly
Heavy Duty Safety Tub Bar
Unique hi-lo design ensures patient support and stability in and out of the bathtub.
- Chrome-plated bar and vinyl sleeves help prevent marring.
- Size: 21-3/16” – 15-3/8”
- Bracket adjusts from 3-3/8” – 5-7/8”
- Weight capacity 250 lbs.
Access Mobility Equipment is currently completing a major website upgrade to improve your experience while you visit our website. Please excuse us for not having completed this page yet.
For personal customer service and additional information, please feel fee to contact us
866-717-0808 or email@example.com
or, visit or new “contact us” page with the link at the top right of this page
Access Mobility Equipment
PO Box 141
Thornburg, Virginia 22565
Visit our Showroom at:
8509 Indian Hills Court, Suite 101
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22407
Monday thru Saturday 8A-5P
“All Hours are by Appointment”
Our technicians service:
Virginia: Fredericksburg, Charlottesville, Richmond, Midlothian, Virginia Beach, Tidewater, Hampton Roads, Williamsburg, Norfolk, Alexandria, Arlington, Woodbridge, Manassas, Warrenton, Culpeper, – essentially all areas of northern Virginia, central Virginia, southeastern Virginia – anything east of I-81
South Carolina: Charleston, Summerville, Columbia, Beaufort, Hilton Head, Edisto, Greenville, Myrtle Beach – essentially anything along the I-95 area and east operating from The Low Country
Maryland: Washington DC and surrounding areas such as Silver Spring, Fort Washington, Prince Georges, Anne Arrundel, Baltimore, Columbia, Jessup, and southern Maryland such as Prince Frederick, Saint Mary’s, Calvert, Leonardtown, Waldorf, Clinton, LaPlata
Our nationwide technicians are also available and have completed previous installations and provide service and repair in Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, West Virginia, Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.
Visit our “contact us” page using the link above to request specific information, see a map with directions to our showroom, or to have us call you back right away for personal customer service.