Acorn 120 stair lifts are designed for straight staircases. The slim design allows for minimal obstruction on the stairs, allowing others to use the staircase freely when the stair lift is folded. The Acorn stair lift will blend into your home, and the smooth start and start allows you to glide effortlessly up and down the stairs without any discomfort.
At Acorn Stairlifts safety is not an option. All of our stair lifts come standard with everything to ensure that you are safe and comfortable. Years of research have gone into making the Acorn Stairlift one of the safest stair lifts available today. All that we offer to you is peace of mind.
Access Mobility will provide your FREE consultation and quotation. Call now and speak to one of our experienced stair lift specialists.
- Fits to the stairs, not the wall
- Perch or Sit/Stand options available
- Outdoor option available
- Slimline fold-away design
- Padded seat and backrest
- Ensures that Acorn stair lifts give the most comfortable ride available.
- Directional paddle switches
- Easy to operate, even by those with limited dexterity.
- Stair lifts are fitted as standard for added security.
- Folding arms, seat and footrest
- Slimline fold-away design allows easy access to the staircase.
- Lockable swivel seat
- Allows the user to safely enter and exit the stair lift without the need for twisting the body.
- Fast Installation
- Acorn 120 stair lifts fix quickly and easily to your staircase, so there’s no mess, and no need for any repairs.
- Lockable on/off switch
- Allows the user to prevent others from using the stair lift.
- Diagnostic digital display
- Informs the user of the status of the stair lift.
- Safety sensors
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the stair lift if an obstruction is encountered.
- Remote controls
- 2 handsets supplied, which allow the user to ‘call’ or ‘send’ the stair lift up or down the staircase.