The Signature Series features the pictured Bronzed Annodized Rail and the Fabric Covered Upholstery – this is an elegant appearing stairlift with the same features and benefits of the standard Pinnacle as described below.
The Pinnacle is the true essence of an affordable and necessary luxury. The slimmest and most light-weight stair lift on the market, it folds to take just 11” of staircase width.
Although exceptionally compact, Pinnacle boasts a 350lb (160 kg) capacity and features a wide, comfortable seat that swivels at the top landing to aid in safely getting on and off the lift. Safety sensors prevent the lift from running if the seat is not in the proper position or if something is blocking the stairway or track.
Pinnacle’s patented drive system requires less energy to operate and can make up to 40 trips should the power go out. The unique drive system does not require any messy greases or lubricants!
Folding rail option now available saves space and lessens trip hazard at bottom of the staircase.
- Narrowest stair lift in the world – only 10” wide when footrest and seat are folded!
- Lightest unit on the market – entire system weighs only 180 lbs installed (including 16’ of track)
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit
- Easy operating controls and indicator lights
- Patented helical drive system for extremely smooth ride
- Operable in a power outage – up to 40 trips!
- Comfortable seat with height adjustment
- Safety sensors that will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
- No greases or lubricants; easy to vacuum and keep clean
- 3-Year warranty on components and drive train, 10-Year on the rack, 1-Year on the batteries
- Easy, 1 person installation (Harmar recommends that all stair lifts are professionally installed
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs (160kg)
- Electrical requirement: s115 VAC
- Operation power: 24V DC Battery
- Travel distance: 16 ft is standard; lengths available up to 75 ft
- Speed: 17-21 ft/minute
- Incline limits: 27 – 52 degrees
- Drive system: Polymer worm/worm-rack
- Motor output speed at rated load: 62 rpm
- Motor output torque at rated load: 18 lb ft
- Motor output amps at rated load: 14 Amps
- Track (rail) type: Extruded aluminum
- Average return trips per charge: 20 – 40 (varies with load, length)
- Switchable arms (Left or right hand operation): Yes
- Need to open chassis to install or change sides: No