The Pinnacle is the true essence of an affordable and necessary luxury. At only 10” wide when folded (11″ from wall when installed), it is the slimmest and most light-weight stair lift on the market.
Although exceptionally compact, the Pinnacle boasts a 350lb (160 kg) capacity and features a wide, comfortable seat that swivels at the top landing to aid in safely getting on and off the lift. Safety sensors prevent the lift from running if the seat is not in the proper position or if something is blocking the stairway or track.
Because of its patented drive system, the Pinnacle requires less energy to operate and can make up to 40 trips should the power go out! The unique drive system does not require any messy greases or lubricants!
- Narrowest stair lift in the world – only 10” wide when footrest and seat are folded!
- Lightest unit on the market – entire system weighs only 180 lbs installed (including 16’ of track)
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit
- Easy operating controls and indicator lights
- Patented helical drive system for extremely smooth ride
- Operable in a power outage – up to 40 trips!
- Comfortable seat with height adjustment
- Safety sensors that will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
- No greases or lubricants; easy to vacuum and keep clean
- 3-Year warranty on components and drive train, lifetime on the rack, 1-Year on the batteries
- Made in the USA – even with all Made in the USA parts