Savaria has been a trusted name in stairlifts for many years. Savaria is the second largest manufacturer and provider of residential accessibility products in all of North America. Access Mobility Equipment is proud to announce our partnership with Savaria Stairlfits, and especially the 2010 release of the Savaria SL1000 residential straight stairlift. The Savaria SL1000 includes all the standard features of all other stairlifts, but it packs the quality and excellent warranty – the things that make a Savaria Stairlift “better than standard”.
Savaria Product Features
- Continuous charge system: The battery is charged along the rail to keep it ready-to-use at all times.
- Smooth, quiet operation: Drive system provides a soft start and stop with minimal noise.
- Master shut off will turn off if not used for an extended time: Money saving for electricity and battery life.
- On-board controls and wireless remote: Remote can be used to call the chair when needed.
- Obstacle sensors: Stops the chair if it meets and obstruction for safe operation.
- Folds up to less than 14″ (35 cm) from the wall.
- Safety features: Swivel and lock seat, seatbelt, non-skid footrest, obstacle sensors
- Warranty: 36 months parts.